Monday, December 21, 2009

Sometimes I feel

Sometimes I feel there is a hole inside of me, an emptiness that at times seems to burn. I think if you lifted my heart to your ear you could probably hear the ocean. Heh. The moon tonight, there's a circle around it, a sign of trouble not far behind. I have this dream of being whole. I'm not going to sleep each night wanting... but sometimes when the wind is warm or the crickets sing, I dream of a love that even time will lie down and be still for. I just want someone to love me. I want to be seen. I don't know; maybe I've had my happiness. I don't want to belive it, but there is no man, Gilly, only that moon…

~Practical Magic, the movie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

Ben said...

I like it. I've felt that way myself at times.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin